Dr. Daniel Adamovsky is
an Ohio native who received his Bachelor's degree at Miami University of Ohio;
after which he went on to study podiatry at the Ohio College of Podiatric
Medicine and graduated in 2000.
He continued with a
Primary Care Residency followed by a Podiatric Surgical Residency at the St.
Louis VA Medical Center.
Dr. Adamovsky is a
member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, he is Board Certified in
Foot Surgery, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
He is involved with the
residencies in St. Louis as a surgical instructor, and has written about many
topics in the field of podiatric medicine and surgery.
- St. Louis Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, June 2002
- Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency, June 2001
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, May 2000
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.A. degree in Biology, May 1996
- Concentration in Chemistry
- Feet First Podiatry, April 2005 - present
- Owner – Group Private Practice
- Group Practice, July 2002 – April 2005
- Associate Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Director of Corporate and Occupational Wellness
- DePaul Health Center, July 2002 – current status
- Clinical Podiatry
- General Medicine
- Emergency Room
- Infectious Disease
- Behavioral Medicine
- Laboratory and Pathology
- Surgery Bethesda Naval Hospital, Bethesda, Maryland
- Surgery at Scott Air Force Base and St. Louis V.A.M.C.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Certified
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Member
- Missouri Podiatric Medical Association, Member
- Permanently Licensed in State of Missouri and Illinois
- Barnes-Jewish Health Center, St. Peters, MO
- Progress West Hospital, O’Fallon MO
- DePaul Health Center, Bridgeton, MO
- Fayette County Hospital, Vandalia IL
- Greenville Regional Hospital, Greenville, IL
- Mason Ridge Surgery Center, St. Louis, MO
- St. Peters Ambulatory Surgery Center, St. Peters,
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy in the Treatment of
Plantar Fasciitis: National Orthopaedic Nurses Association annual
conference, St. Luke’s Hospital, October, 2004.
- Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spur Syndrome. TOPS
community lecture, St. Peters, MO. August 2005.
- Are you Walking on Pins and Needles?: Community lecture
series, BJC St. Peter’s Hospital, September, 2005
- Diabetes and you Feet: Diabetic support group BJC
Health System, St. Charles, MO. September, 2005.
- How to Prevent Foot Problems at Work: Westwood Country
Club employees health and education seminar, October 2005.
- Nail infections and Athlete’s: St. Mark’s Church
community lecture series, November, 2005.
- Well rounded in the management of the diabetic foot
through conservative, surgical and prosthetic modalities
- Knowledge in treating a wide spectrum of acute and
chronic pedal complaints from the geriatric patient to the athlete
- Enthusiastic, dependable, compassionate, personable,
physician with an emphasis on attention to detail and quality of patient
- Fluent in Russian
- Married with two children