Please allow a minimum of 45 minutes to 1 hour for your initial office visit. If this is your first appointment, you will need to fill out our New Patient Form . Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment in order to complete these forms. New patient forms can also be mailed to you ahead of time or downloaded off of our website to save you time.
Upon your arrival, Feet First Podiatry will enter or update your contact and insurance information. To avoid delays in registering, please contact your Health Insurance Company at least one week before your appointment and ask:
– If you are in network with either one of our providers.
– If you need a referral from your primary care physician. You will need to bring the referral letter to your appointment or have it faxed/mailed to the office ahead of time.
– Ask them to explain your benefits for a specialist office visit and learn if you have a deductible or not.
As a reminder, please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Current Health Insurance Cards
- Drivers license or other photo ID
- Detailed list of all current medications and any allergies you may have.
- Completed New Patient Form
(If you choose to fill them out early)
*We are required to collect co-payment at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
To Schedule an appointment you may call us at:
(636) 477-7300 or TOLL FREE at (888) 557-8333.
Or Request an Appointment Online Today! ——->