Dr. Daniel Adamovsky is an Ohio native who received his Bachelor’s degree at Miami University of Ohio; after which he went on to study podiatry at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and graduated in 2000.
He continued with a Primary Care Residency followed by a Podiatric Surgical Residency at the St. Louis VA Medical Center.
Dr. Adamovsky is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, he is Board Certified in Foot Surgery, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
He is involved with the residencies in St. Louis as a surgical instructor, and has written about many topics in the field of podiatric medicine and surgery.
- St. Louis Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, June 2002
- Primary Podiatric Medicine Residency, June 2001
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, May 2000
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.A. degree in Biology, May 1996
- Concentration in Chemistry
- Feet First Podiatry, April 2005 – present
- Owner – Group Private Practice
- Group Practice, July 2002 – April 2005
- Associate Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Director of Corporate and Occupational Wellness Program
- DePaul Health Center, July 2002 – current status
- Surgical Instructor
- Clinical Podiatry
- General Medicine
- Emergency Room
- Infectious Disease
- Behavioral Medicine
- Laboratory and Pathology
- Surgery Bethesda Naval Hospital, Bethesda, Maryland
- Surgery at Scott Air Force Base and St. Louis V.A.M.C.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Certified Member
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Member
- Missouri Podiatric Medical Association, Member
- Permanently Licensed in State of Missouri and Illinois
- Barnes-Jewish Health Center, St. Peters, MO
- Progress West Hospital, O’Fallon MO
- DePaul Health Center, Bridgeton, MO
- Fayette County Hospital, Vandalia IL
- Greenville Regional Hospital, Greenville, IL
- Mason Ridge Surgery Center, St. Louis, MO
- St. Peters Ambulatory Surgery Center, St. Peters, MO
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis: National Orthopaedic Nurses Association annual conference, St. Luke’s Hospital, October, 2004.
- Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spur Syndrome. TOPS community lecture, St. Peters, MO. August 2005.
- Are you Walking on Pins and Needles?: Community lecture series, BJC St. Peter’s Hospital, September, 2005
- Diabetes and you Feet: Diabetic support group BJC Health System, St. Charles, MO. September, 2005.
- How to Prevent Foot Problems at Work: Westwood Country Club employees health and education seminar, October 2005.
- Nail infections and Athlete’s: St. Mark’s Church community lecture series, November, 2005
Professional and Personal Background:
- Well rounded in the management of the diabetic foot through conservative, surgical and prosthetic modalities
- Knowledge in treating a wide spectrum of acute and chronic pedal complaints from the geriatric patient to the athlete
- Enthusiastic, dependable, compassionate, personable, physician with an emphasis on attention to detail and quality of patient care
- Fluent in Russian
- Married with two children